I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Pencil Lines sketch #231

I had so much fun yesterday evening playing with the beautiful Emma shoppe line from Crate paper. I love it !!!!! I used Pencil Lines sketch #231.


My titles are almost always in icelandic but I had to use these gorgeous chipboards as a title for this lo. I adore these pics of my DD taken in January.



Supplies: Emma shoppe Crate paper, bazzill and EK success.



TFL


Over and out

5 comments:

lisa said...

What a pretty page. Love the photos, they are so sweet.
Thanks for stopping by my blog : )

Ása Lára said...

ó ó en dásamleg, pappírinn er náttúrulega alveg guðdómlegur :-) og yndislega brosið hennar Sunnevu. knús ÁL

georgia keays said...

Hi Anna, what a gorgeous page! The flowers you asked about on my blog are by prima - they call them sculptured flowers. KI memories, Maya road and American crafts are also making some thing similar. Cheers, Georgia x

LG said...

this is so beautiful. I love your take to the sketch!

Fabíola said...

I loved your blog, and your layers !!
I'm brazilian and I wanna make international friends !
Kisses

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin