I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sisters - Pencil Lines sketch #227

I was able to put together a LO last night even though the baby needed alot of attention. I was looking for a good lo design for this fav pic of mine from the photoshoot in January and I found it on the Pencil Lines site. This is sketch #227.
Title: Sisters
Supplies: The Febuary Studio Calico kit + bazzill, Tessa Ann buttons, Jenni Bowlin, Pages Frame design and EK success.


Listening: To Sunneva crying (always somekind of drama when you are 7 years old)
Eating: Muffin
Drinking: Coffee
Wearing: Black pants and a long sleave T-shirt
Feeling: Annoyed because Sunneva is still crying
Weather: Snow and warm
Wanting: Sunneva to stop crying
Need: More sleep
Thinking: About my 35 birthday (what I can do with a 7 month old baby)
Enjoying: Hubby singing for the baby
Wondering: How life would be if I had few more hours in the day
Planning: My 35 birthday (just bought tickets to a concert)
TFL
Over and out

3 comments:

Hrafnhildur said...

æ það er svo langt síðan ég hef skoðað þetta hjá þér! Fyrirgefðu mín kæra. En geggjaðar síður, eins og venjulega! Sakna þess að scrappa ekki með þér þó það séu ár og aldir síðan við gerðum það
Hrafnhildur

Lívia Andrade said...

Ana! I loved your projects .Te colors, the embellsiments, everything.
Thanks for your visit!
Hugs.

The Dolphin Inn said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Anna, the colours and design are so pretty but the photo steals the show - PRECIOUS!!! love and hugs to you all, is Sunneva happy to see King Kenny at LFC, we all love him and are delighted to have him there, hope you are all well hon - miss you loads xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin