I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A fantastic day

This day was the best. I woke up with the girls and spent some quality time with them until noon. Then I had a crop date with my darling scrapgirls. It was so great to get out of the house for few hours. The girl who hosted the crop is also my neighbor so it only took me 3 minutes to walk to my house to breastfeed Silja. I had so much fun just scrapping and talking. One in the group wasn't able to come and we missed her but hopefully we'll be doing this again soon.

I did 2 one page lo's and 1 two pager.

This one I did using Pencil lines sketch #228. Great sketch for these pics of Sunneva in her Christmas Dress 2010.

Title: The Dress. Supplies: Bazzill (it's a white background, sorry for the bad scan), gorgeous christmas line from 3ndypapir.no (I love it !), American Crafts, Cricut, MME and EK success.




I love how the American crafts flower ribbon matches 100% with the roses on the dress.



I'm in love with all the lines from Echo Park. I think I have bought all lines from them except two. I can't wait to buy their latest one called Playground. It's so perfect for scrappers with kids. Anyhow this one I did using a pic of Silja when she is 6 weeks old. So cute. The title Cutie. Supplies: Coredinations ColorCore, Bazzill, Echo Park, Maya Road, Marvy Uchida and Jewel Tone Scrapbooking (the felt stickers).




I did not finish the 2-pager so I'll be uploading it later on.

In other news I can tell you that I fell of the wagon. Yes, I went on a little shopping spree and bought the Emma Shoppe line from Crate paper. I just HAD to have it and since I had fallen in the first place I HAD to buy few other supplies too. You can judge me ! What I'm thinking is that I can fall once of the wagon but only once. I know I'm hopeless.

Listening: To nothing
Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Water
Wearing: My pajamas
Feeling: Great, had such a good day
Weather: Beautiful winter weather. Snow.
Wanting: To have my wish come true (not hopefull though)
Need: To go to sleep soon
Thinking: That I should go straight to bed when I finish this
Enjoying: A good day's work
Wondering: If I will go to the gym tomorrow
Planning: To eat healthy tomorrow

TFL
Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin