I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pencil Lines sketch #229

Slipe "N" slide was a total hit here last Summer. This is my first LO using pics of Sunneva and her friends sliding. I used a Pencil Lines sketch #229 as a base.



Title: ...and slide
Supplies: Basic grey, Bazzil, Little Yellow Bicycle, Queen&Co, American Crafts, Imaginisce, Tim Holtz, EK success and Studio Calico.

I used for the very first time a Huey's Color Mist from Studio Calico. You can you see it on the pink Basic grey paper (the background paper) and the sky stamp. I love it. I have been so afraid to try it out but I think I may be hooked.



No my diary list today...feeling to tired.

TFL
Over and out

1 comment:

Ása Lára said...

ánægð með mistið skvís!! cool, hlakka til að sjá hvað þú gerir í framhaldinu :-)
kv
Ása Lára

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin