I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Friday, March 25, 2011

It's been a hard week

The last 10 days or so have been so hard on us. It all started with my little Silja getting really sick. She was so sick that she was admitted to the childrens hospital for several days. She had a really bad case of Respiratory Syncytial Virus. She is doing so much better now but I'm so tired that I haven't be able to do anything else than taking care of her and Sunneva. Hopefully that is about to change. I miss scrapping. This weekend I really wanted to do two things. I want to do my Project 12 lo for febuary and I want to do the Pencil lines sketch. I really love the sketch for this week. I did not have enough time to do both things and to tell you the truth I don't feel that inspired these days. But I did Project 12. I loved the sketch but I don't love how it turned out. I don't know where my mojo is but the lo lacks layering and details. It's way to plain. The journaling is about how much I dislike Febuary. Strange since I got married Febuary 22 the year 2003. Febuary this year was all about cakes and parties. We celebrated all kinds of things in Febuary. Silja was babtized and we celebrated our 8 year weeding anniversary. DH and Sunneva were sick to name few things from the journaling.

TFL


Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin