I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Friday, March 4, 2011

Gorgeous colors

It's Friday again. ! The weeks just fly by one by one. Before I know it I'll be in the office again working...but that is not happening until late next winter so why am I talking about it :-)

Anyhow I bought this cute and adorable book called Moomin's Little book of Numbers for Silja the other day. I LOVE the Moomins. This book has the most beautiful color combos. So I'm putting it on my bucket list of scrapbooking. I'm going to create Lo's using these pages as color inspiration.

Talking about gorgeous colors. This is a lo I finished today. I love the colors in this LO.
I used some old and new supplies for this lo. Echo Park and MME paper and embellies, American Crafts, Martha Stewart, Prima and Queen & co.

Listening: To Dr Phil on TV
Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Just finished Coffee
Wearing: Black pants and T-shirt
Feeling: Tired
Weather: gray and cold
Wanting: an email with good news
Need: to go out for a walk
Thinking: That I should put the computer down
Enjoying: Some me time
Wondering: When We'll have spring here
Planning: The weekend...it will be a busy weekend
TFL
Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin