I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Summer LO

There are only 2 days of January left and I have done 12 LO's and 4 cards. I can't believe it since I did not have that much time this month to scrap. These 12 LO's have been created when I have 10-15 minutes to spare.


This 2-pager took me "forever" to finish. Why ? Well I haven't had that much time the last few days because of my little girl. She really needs here mom to hold her these days.


I have this huge pile of pictures of Sunneva that I need to scrap and I'm working myself through them. I took these cute pics of her last Summer. The journaling tells her to always remember to enjoy the little things in life. Like flowers.


Title: Enjoy
Supplies: Zva Creative, Cosmo Cricket, Bazzill, Collage Press, American Crafts, Martha Stewart, EK Success, Prima, Skrapp og gaman (the gorgeous pink flowers) and scrap.is (the leaves pin)


First is page 2 and then comes page 1.


TFL

Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin