I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Challenges

This year I'm going to do at least 2 challenges. I have been wanting to the first one for few years now.
The first one is to create a 2-pager using pics from each month and the journaling will be about how the month was for us. Basically all the daily stuff. When I saw this Project 12 challenge on Davinie Fiero blog I thought it would be perfect for me to stay on track and stay motivated.
Another challenge I'm going to do this year is to take one pic each month of the family. I think it will be so much fun at end of year to see how much or how little we have changed. I saw this on this blog that's hosted by Tara Whitney. We will have 12 pics of the four of us at the end of this year. It will be my 4 people 12 times challenge.
I can't wait to start !
Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin