I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One of each

I have two more LO's to share. It takes my several days to finish one LO because Silja takes up all of my time and I love that but a girl needs some creative time, right !

Having two girls I tend to reach out for flowers as embellies. I need some ideas what to use other then flowers. If anybody is reading this blog and has some ideas for me please share. You could link up some ides for me.

Over the next few days I'm going to be focusing on creating several cards I need to do.

This is one of my fav pics of Silja. She is 5 weeks old there and so cute and looks like she so much older.

Title: 5 weeks - Beautiful - Photo
Supplies: Echo Park (I just love all of there paper lines), Fancy Pants (the felt, yes I'm digging into some of my old supplies it feels so good), Queen & co, Prima flowers (more old supplies) and Martha Stewart.



Here is a LO about how much my DD Sunneva loves to read. I found her in our bed in April 2010 reading a book and it just melt my heart.

Title: A total bookworm
Supplies: Bazzill, Sassafras, Prima (old supplies) Making memories (old brads), American Crafts and EK success.


TFL

Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin