I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Beautiful Doodlebug

I'm struggling with scrapping style. I feel stuck. I feel like all the LO's I create look the same and are not good enough. My problem is that I love so many differents styles. I love vintage, shabby chick, lo's filled with details, I love clean and classic etc but what is my style in all of this.


I have found out that I'm happier with my clean LO's. The one that have clean and straight line. I love details so what I'm aiming for is straight lines, clean look and details.


This is a LO I started yesterday and finished today. It's not straight and clean and guess what I'm not that happy with how it turned out.


What I love about this LO are these two Doodlebug papers I used for this LO (the red one and the one with the hearts).


These pics were taken last Summer. Sunneva got her first Inline skates and she loved them.
Title: Inline skates
Supplies: Bazzill, Doddlebug, Making memories, Jenni Bowlin, Dream Street, Cricut Walk in my Garden and Jasmine and EK success.

TFL
over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin