I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New year !
I can't believe that I have not posted here since July 2010 ! What is up with that. Well hopefully I'll spend more time scrapping the year 2011 then I did 2010.
This is LO is a double first for me. It is the first LO I create 2011 and it's also the first LO I did for Silja. The title is Welcome Silja and the pics are taken minutes after she was born Nov 3 2010. The envelope stores the pregnancy and birth story for Silja to read when she is older.
Supplies: Bazzill, Girls Paperie, Marvy Uchida, Prima, Queen & co, EK success, Maya Road, Making Memories and the flowers are from Skrapp og gaman (an icelandic online store).



This year I want to create at least 1 LO and 1 card per week. This is my LO for this week and now I have a card to create.

TFL

Over and out

1 comment:

Ása Lára said...

Kærkomin hreyfing á þessu bloggi. Yndisleg síða alveg og fallegur titill. Hlakka til að sjá meira frá þér kæra vinkona

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin