I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kid Advice nr 98

I seem to be playing more and more with my Cricut and I used two cartridges for this LO. The Home Accent and Indie Art cartridge.

The title of the LO is: Kid Advice nr. 98.
The Journaling: How to get mud of your legs. Take some grass and rub it on the mud.

Pics taken last Summer on our Summer Vaction.
Supplies: Papers Crate Papers, Doodlebug Ric rac ribbon, Cricut Home Accent and Indie Art cartridge, letters American Crafts and Three Bugs in a Rug and journaling box Autumn Leaves.


Over and out

3 comments:

Sharon said...

LOL Anna!! Don't kids do the funniest things. I love the colours you have used on this one, especially love the butterflies.
SHaron

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous page Anna, love hte butterflies, I just got my ricut so have not had much time to play yet - but you have inspired me, hope all is well in your new home - much love XXX

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Gorgeous page, Anna!! I love those photos and the die cuts. I've been wanting to get those two cartridges. :) (BTW, you've been tagged. See my blog for details.)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin