I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HSS DT LO's

I have had busy days with my DD birthday and I'm back to work. So life is pretty much getting in rutine right now.
Today is a DT upload day over at HSS and I got to upload 5 LO's because I could not descide on 3 LO's. All the supplies I got from the HSS store
Title: Almost 5
My DD turned 5 last sunday and I did this LO few day's before her Birthday. The journaling is pretty long as you can see and since you don't read icelandic (I don't understand what that is all about !!!) I will try to translate most of it for you here it goes:"Almost 5 ! Time really does fly. My little girl is getting big. You are a fantastic kid. Kind. Funny and you can easily make all kinds of jokes and phrases. You love to learn about things. The last few months you have been asking me and your dad all kinds of interesting questions like; who makes iron, where does the water come from, who makes seeds etc. You don't like to wait for things you need everything right away but you have been like that since your were 2. Sometimes you weine (spelling??) You do what we tell you most of the time and you can take no for an answer. You are the sweetest girl and you like to give us and others big hugs. You are really helpful around the house. You love to clean, help out with the cooking etc. Your love for clothes as only grown. How many pairs of shoes does a 5 year old need ??? Never enough was your answer. You are a princess but also a tomboy. You love books and listening to music. Puzzles are your thing. You are growing. You are not a baby anymore you are a kid. I can't wait to see how the next year will be for you. I love to watch you learn and grow. Mom."
Supplies:Hoopla Paper Collection from We R Memory Keepers, Cricut, Fancy pants chipboards and stamps, Maya Road stamps and Bazzill.
Title: The title is a word we use here for people who love to play like fools in the water (any suggestion for an english word ??)
I took this pics of my DH and DD on one of our weekend trips and they are just beeing silly.
Supplies: Dream Street Mis Fit, Jenni Bowlin mini Die cute label,Love Elsie soft charms, American craft thickers. Title: Tenerife.
The pics are from our Summer vaction there 2006. Sunneve loved the pool at the Hotel.
Supplies:Frenzy Paper Collection from We R Memory Keepers, Bazzill, Heidi Swapp ghost letters.
Title: Delicious Supplies: Frenzy Paper Collection from We R Memory Keepers, Bazzill, Cricut cartridges,Making Memories letter stickers and pop up dots.

Title: Face painting Journaling: The two of you always look so cute together and that day in the Family Garden you wanted to have your faces painted...and I said yes. The Summer of 2007. Supplies:Frenzy Paper Collection from We R Memory Keepers ,Every Element Biggest Board Chipboard The tags and the stars, Cricut and Love Elsie Claire ribbon

TFL

Over and out

5 comments:

dutchbird said...

Beautiful stuff! I love the tenerife lo!

Merel

Kathie said...

wow...awesome lo's Anna! I love the first one of Sunneva! Beautiful work as always!

paulien710 said...

Oh Anna,,, WOW what a BEAUTIFUL pages!!!!!!!
And Suneva..... HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

I so love to nose around on your blog Anna, and I love to see all the new stuff.
You are on a roll, lately.
Love it!

(((HUGS)))

The Dolphin Inn said...

Wow you have been a busy bee, these are gorgeous hon, love the journalling and the diamonds in the first page and the tree is cute in the second, they are all a joy to look at XXX

Stacey said...

WOWZERS Anna!!! You have been busy!!!! Gorgeous work girl!!! You are SOO talented!!! Happy Birthday Sunneva!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin