I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Books by Nic Howard and Jessica Spraque

I just placed an order on Amazon for two books That's Life: Finding Scrapbook Inspiration in the Everyday by Nic Howard and Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 2 by Jessica Spraque. I have been in love with the idea of scrapping your everyday life for a long time. I'm guessing that more then 70% af my LO's are about the everyday stuff. This book by Nic Howards is getting great reviews and I need some ideas and inspiration. I also need to start to use my computer more then I have been doing. I downloaded the trial version of Photoshops Elements 6 today and if I like it I'm going to buy it. I'm hoping this book by Jessica Spraque is going to help me to play with my pics.

Now the wait start for the happy box. Let's see how long it takes for the order to arrive on my doorstep here in Iceland.

Over and out

2 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

You're going to LOVE Nic's book!!! It has really changed the way I scrap. :) Have fun with it.

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Your are going to LOVE Nic Howards book, I've taken it out from my Library twice now!!! It's so inspirational!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin