I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's snowing

We finally got some snow here and I love taking snow photos so I used the oppertunity and went out with the camera. I even took some pics of Silja "in" the snow but on this LO I used pics of Sunneva. Silja's first snow lo will be created later.
I used some Bo bunny papers I got from secret santa last christmas. I love this paperline. It's totally gorgeous. I used a sketch from Pencil Lines and the fan fold flowers I made after seeing this tutirol online. These flowers are so simple and really gorgeous !
Title: Snowing
Supplies: Bazzill, Bo Bunny, Maya Road, Making memories, MME, Basis grey, American crafts, EK success, Martha Stewart and Prima.

TFL

over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin