I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Friday, February 18, 2011

Getting to know each other

As you can imagine I'm taking alot of pics of Sunneva and Silja together. This 2-pager has 4 pics of them together the first days after Silja was born or from Nov 3 (her birthday) to Nov 29. The journaling is about how Sunneva is adjusting to this big change in our lives.



I saw this Dear Lizzy paper used in this way in the latest issue of Scrapbook Trends mag on a LO created by Sarah de Guzmen and I thought it was brilliant it's such a cool paper.

Title: Getting to know each other
Supplies: American Crafts, Crate paper, Hambly, Prima, Page frames, Jenni Bowlin and EK success.



TFL
over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin