I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

4 People 12 times

So I forgot to post our January 4 People 12 times picture. What's up with that!


This family photo was taken by Sóley in January. What's so wrong with this picture is the fact that Silja is sleeping :-)
I haven't taken the Febuary photo yet. I still have 9 days to do it.


Tomorrow I'm starting the "From the Couch to 5 km" running program. I need to focus on getting myself into shape. My goal is 2 kg per month. Let's just say that I'll have to do that for many months to reach my final goal.


I use google reader to follow all the blogs I read. I follow 192 blogs and most of them are about scrapbooking. One of the blogs I read is Ania's "Little Corner of Ania". One thing she does that I totally love is to write a semi diary on her blog. I can't count the times I have tried to write a diary. I never stay with it for reasons I don't know. So I'm going to copy her idea and when I blog I'm going to do "my diary list" just for me.


Listening: to the sleeping sheep
Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Nothing
Wearing: A nursing top and pyjamas
Feeling: Tired but hoping to get maybe an half an hour (or more is Silja sleeps soundly) to to the Pencil lines sketch for this week
Weather: Still and mild
Wanting: More sleep and time
Need: More sleep and discipline
Thinking: About how much I want to be able to scrap tonight
Enjoying: The Silence (both girls are a sleep and DH is out with his friends)
Wondering: How many minutes I have until Silja wakes up
Planning: Our 8 year weeding anniversary next Tuesday

Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin