I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

All kinds of stuff

We have been having some strange days here latley. Hubby home sick for 2 days (he's never sick) and then home for another 2 days for Sunneva's school vactaion. Silja keeping me up most nights so I'm pretty tired and then there is Sunneva full of energy.


Yesterday this pic was taken of us for my "4 people 12 times project". Not the best pic but what can you do or say :-)

I haven't done much of scrapping and my scrapspace is a MESS. I so need to spend some time cleaning it. It's just so tempting to scrap when I have time but now I need to clean it !

I did a lo the other day using the latest pencil lines sketch. I was so unhappy with how it turned out that I was not going to post it but now while I'm writing this I'm thinking why not. This blog is kinda like my scrapdiary and why not show the work I'm not happy with also. I think I took the sketch way to much literal.
Title: On your way home
Supplies: Echo park little girl (so so cute), Prima, Rusty pickle, Pink Paislee, EK success and Ella's studio.

Then yesterday I did a lo and I'm happy how that one turned out.
Title: Silja cutie
Suppiles: MME (gorgous line), American crafts, Prima, Making memories and, Martha Stewart, Ella's studio and Creative imaginations.

"My diary list" for today

Listening: Kathy Perry -Teenage Dream

Eating: Nothing

Drinking Nothing

Wearing: My gym clothes (not going to the gym) and my new scarf

Feeling: Calm

Weather: Snowing

Wanting: Time to clean up my scraproom

Need: Willpower

Thinking: What to wear for tonight

Enjoying: having these few minutes to blog and check out some cute stuff on etsy

Wondering: How Silja will be tonight when we go out for a birthday party

Planning: my diet plan next few days

TFL

Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin