I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rusty Pickle sept challenge

I really like all the yummy stuff from Rusty Pickle. On the Rusty Pickle blog I saw their sept challenge and desiced to do it. There is a sketch to work from and you have to use the School Daze line. I love it ! It's such a bright and colorful line. The theme is school. Since Sunneva does not start school until next year the journaling is about how I feel about the fact that she starts school after one year.
I took this pic of her this Summer and I just love it.
The title is: Kársnesskóli (the name of the school she will go to) in one year.
Journaling: It's an unreal thought that after one year you will start school. There are so many things that come into mind when I think about this fact. What will be your fav subject, How are you going to feel in school. How is your teacher going to be, what will be hard for your in school etc. Above everything else I hope and wish that you will feel good in school. School can be a tough world but also a really fun one. These are the year you will be growing up. You will change a lot. Kids often find out what they enjoy and what they love. Many meet there future best friends in school. I'm so excited for you but I also worry. In one year we are going to walk together to your new school, Kársnesskóli. It will be great.

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, papers and chipboards (swirll and title letters (1 ÁR) Rusty pickle, Making memories letters, Tim Holtz embossing powder and Colorbox ink.

TFL

Over and out

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Love this Anna...great job on the sketch!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous photo of Sunneva and I love this page, you did an amazing job with the sketch TFS, have a great week my friend, love ya XXX

Stacey said...

Anna that is adorable!!!!!!

KimC said...

Wonderful job with the sketch... love it Anna!

paulien710 said...

Oh wow Anna...... What an amazing COOL page!!!!! Love that pic of Suneva..... hope she is feeling a little better.

(((HUGS)))

phamil said...

Anna, what a great looking page! I love this! It's so crisp and clear, and the colors are awesome, and the photo.....amazing!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin