I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bad girls designer contest

I got throug the first cut in the Bad girls top designer contest 2008. I'm so super busy this week that tonight was really the only time I had to work on this LO. Tomorrow I have DT uploads over at HSS, I have a new class over at Scrapping Outback the teacher this week is one of my fav scrappers Iris and there will be three classes over at NYC scraps the Sassy Scraps techniques. Well I don't need to do those all these week I can leave some for the weekend. I'm meeting my lawyer friend next thursday and on friday all the managers at work will be leaving town to work together on a financial plan for next year. Then I have all the typical thing that comes along with a kid, husband and a home.
Anyhow here is my LO for class 2. The class was all about mixing at least 2 kinds of patterned paper together on a LO. I used 4 or 5 if you count the Creative Imaginations as a pp.
I almost never ever use english titles on my LO but this one sounded so much better in english then icelandic. The Taste of Nature.





Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, pp Making memories Notw Worthy, Fancy pants, Autumn Leaves, Creative Imaginations. Die cuts Jenni Bowlin. Title letters American crafts and Making memories. Chipboard Maya Road. Bling Creative Imaginations and I used a coluzzle template for the title circle and the white "scalloped" paper.
TFL
Over and out

3 comments:

Tara said...

CONGRATS Anna on making it throught he first round i knew you would fly through that one, your layout was gorgeous and this weeks , again.... gorgeous!!! i love the bling!! and the colors and you KNOW how i LOVE to layer different PP, so this is super cute!!!!!! awesome work girlie!! you are so busy, how do you keep up???? lol...
(hugs))

Stacey said...

Congrats girl!!!!! You so deserved it!!! I love your new LO!!! Gorgeous colors!!!

Gauja said...

omg hvað þetta er flott síða... passar 100% við verkefnið, þú átt eftir að fljúga áfram :-)

ættla sko pottþétta að æfa mig í þessari tækni við fyrsta tækifæri

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin