I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

The second newsletter from Skrappa

Check out the second newsletter from my local scrapstore here in Iceland. It's fantastic or at least I think so :-) I have a Christmas mini album in it. to all my foreign friend I have this to day: you can enjoy the projects even though you can't read the text right - lol.

The Newsletter from Skrappa

More soon !!! I have my DT uploads for HSS in few days. I have a cute mini to show and few winter lo's. Head over to HSS and check out the fantastic christmas discounts !!!!

TFL
Over and out

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Anna!!!! I can't wait to see your projects girl!!!

paulien710 said...

Oh Yeah!!!!! That is great Anna!
Loved looking to the newsletter!
Love all of your avaters with it, too
Congrats girl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin