I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Sunday, December 14, 2008

An Altered Snowman

I bought this Snowman a month ago at a local craft store. Yesterday Sunneva and I „scrapped“ it together. She did so much herself. She cut the paper, inked the edged and layered all the snowflakes and flowers for me. As you can see I let her color the Hat ! I don‘t have it in me to change it... well at least not until next year. We are going to use this Snowman to count down to Christmas for us. We had an amazing time creating this together !

All other supplies I got from HSS. Dream Street papers, Imaginise snowflakes and Prima flowers, Basic grey brads, Doodlebug jewel, Lanzing buttons, MM thread, Queen & co felt ribbon and Snowflake Sequins. Cricut Joy of the Season and George letters.








TFL
Over and out



5 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awwwww your little snowman is adorable Anna, well done Sunneva (((((HUGS))))

phamil said...

Anna, he's so cute! I love him, but I think snowmen are just the cutest things!!! Wish we'd get some real snow!!!

Stacey said...

aww anna that snowman is soooo adorable!!!!

paulien710 said...

awww, this little fellow is defn.... a super cute looking snowmen!!!!!
Suneva did an awesome job here.

Stacey said...

Hi Anna!!! Merry Christmas girl!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin