I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm going to try this out

So everybody seem to be doing this scrapblog thing so why not me. I'm going to give this a try and see how it works out. I may have to write this in icelandic and english...what do you think.

I'm so proud and honored that I got two LO's featured on the Queen & Co blog...it feels like my 15 mintues or something like that. Go and check it out http://queenandcompany.typepad.com/queen_co_indulge_your_cre/

My amazing friend and scrapper Kathie http://kathied.blogspot.com/ who is on the Rusty Pickle design team (lucky her) inspired me to buy a really small mini album from RP sometime last year. I have been looking at it for ages now not knowing what to do with it. It finally hit me it was perfect for a My Family album because it's small enough to carry in your purse.

I used Rusty pickle album. All the papers are from Pink Paislee http://www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.com/pinkpaisleespringfling.html I can't get enought of this paper line. I think it's my fav paper line today. I used Jenni Bowlin journaling boxes for the quotes http://www.happyscrappinscrapbooking.com/jbsMP255-p-jennibowlin.html The flowers are Prima and the flower brads are Queen & co.

I used 6 pics and 6 quotes about family for this album.
The quotes are:
-In families people give each other hugs and are there for one another
-All you need is Love
-A Family is like a Flower. To flourish it needs love and time spent with it.
-Having some place to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
-A Love is like a Circle it never ends
-If anyone asks what your accomplishments are...show them a picture of your children.

My Family





















































































9 comments:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Anna!!! Welcome to bloggerville!!! Love your new blog page!!...and the mini album rocks!!!...Love all the beautiful little pockets and frames you created!!....left some love at the Queen & CO. blog for you too!!

~Gabi XX

Tara said...

YEAH!!! welcome to the world of BLOGS!!!! love it!!!! so glad you started this!! i will link you and peek in often!!! Love love love that mini!!!!!

Stacey said...

that album is fantastic girl!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!! So glad to see you blog again...finally...hee hee

paulien710 said...

Oh wow Anna>>>>..... This album is just GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love all the pages and pictures. The papers are a perfect fit for this album. I love your use of lace and ribbons, and the flowers and quotes are simply.... wow!!!!!!!

Gauja said...

Mini albúmið er GEIÐVEIKT.... hlakka til að sjá það live. Enn og aftur til hamingju með Queen & Co birtinguna.... alveg æðislegt, geggjaðar síður hjá þér :-)
hlakka til að sjá meira á blogginu ;-)

luv
Gauja

Erika said...

You are so talented! Great job on the album!!

Chris said...

Anna - what took you so long to get a blog up and running? LOL Congratulations!!

I love your album - sooooo pretty in every way. Congratulations on making the Queen and Co. blog, too! You are an amazing gal!

XO

Chris

Bryndis said...

Geggjað geggjað geggjað flott albúm, væri alveg til í að gera eitt svona.

Hrafnhildur said...

ohh við verðum að fara að scrappa aftur saman! Finnum e-r útvalin kvöld í vetur OK?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin