I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Challenge and cute butterflies

On my daily blogs visits I came across with this site http://aussiescrapsource.typepad.com%20on/ on Nic Howards blog http://nichoward.typepad.com/my_weblog/. The Aussie scrap source is hosting fantastic challenges and since I had nothing to do this morgning (not true) I did this LO for the Distressing/Every Day challenge. The challenge was to use everyday pics, Scenic Route or SEI products, a lot of layering, distressing and lots of pics.

The title: Her Moment or In Her Zone
The journaling:I love watching you exploring the world and learn how every thing works. Every thing is new to you and I love seeing things I have seen so many times before through your eyes.
Papers: Scenic Route. I totally love these !!!!
Chipboard letters: Scenic Route and I painted the red letters with Making memories paint.
Ink: Rangers.
The Butterfly is Home Accent cricut cartridge. I used a pop up dot undir it.




This Evening I got together with my scrap buddies. I did one LO and worked on another one that is not ready yet.

These are pics of Sunneva from 2006. She was just playing on the floor and I got caught up in the moment with her and took some pics. These pics are so typical for her. Fun and bubbly.

The butterflies are from the Home Accent cartridge. I used Scenic Route paper and I painted the edges with glitter and put some bling in the middle. I love how they turned out. They are so freaking cute IRL. Papers are Pink Pailsee suprise !!! I used Bazzill as a photo mat. Title letters are Jasmine cartridge. The brads in the ribbon are Queen & co ofcourse and the ribbon is something I got from my mom I think. Ink Ranger Tim Holtz. The title is Butterfly.



These are so cute !!!





Over and out

7 comments:

Jorge said...

Hola amigo: quería invitarte que visites el blog que estoy realizando con mis alumnos de segundo año de la secundaria sobre LA DISCRIMINACIÓN.
http://nodiscrimine.blogspot.com
Tema arduo e interesante.
Seguro será de tu agrado.
Te invitamos que leas lo que gustes de él y hagas una opinión sobre el mismo.
Tu aporte será valioso.
Un abrazo desde la Argentina.

Bryndis said...

Vá vá geggjuð hjá þér fiðrildasíðan svoooo flott hvernig þú hefur sett blúndunar svona yfir síðuna og stafirnir í fiðrildatextanum æðislegir!

Kathie said...

Fantastic lo Anna...love the butterflies!

AnnaSigga said...

Fab layouts Anna - and those butterflies are gorgeous!!!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Hi Anna! love your newest pages and those butterfly embellies are just the cutest!!....just wanted to say another big THANK-YOU for your very sweet gift!!

{{{HUGS}}} Gabi :D

paulien710 said...

Oh wow Anna.... Those pages are GORGEOUS girl!!!!!

Those butterflies are the cutest!!!!!

((HUGS))

Stacey said...

wow!!! Those are fantastic girl!!! I love the butterflies!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin