I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DT projects

Today is an DT upload day over at HSS. I had so much fun creating these lo's mostly because I had awesome supplies to work with.
This is a lo with pics from last Easter. Here Sunneva is showing of her Easter dress. The title is Easter Dress.
I used Bazzill papers and then I used Dream Street pp from a line called Fresh. It's one of my fav Dream Street lines. I love it. HSS as all the Dream street lines. I will upload lo and cards using that line in the next days. Other supplies are American Crafts thickers. Doodlebug frills. Basic grey bling (it's fantastic). Making memories stickers. May arts ribbon.
Here is another lo I did using pics from our mini break in June. The title is In Sea of Flowers. Here I used a gorgeous new line from MME. I totally love MME. Some more Doodlebug frills. Fancy pants stamps (flowers). StazOn ink. More Basic grey bling. Making memories stickers. I used my cricut for the title letters. Prima flowers. Bazzill tulle. Queen & co brads. I can't get enought of Queen & co. Marvy® Uchida punch.

Finally a lo I did using pics also from our mini trip last June. We stopped at this icecream place that is known for it's yummy icecream. The title is Brynju Icecream. Here I also used MME papers and rub ons. American Crafts thickers. I love those yellow thickers. The stamp is Heidi Swapp and I used StazOn ink. The punch is Marvy® Uchida.

I plan to do some cards tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to upload what I do tomorrow.
I have not been working out as much as I hoped for but I'm going to the gym tomorrow and I walked/jogged 4,5 km the other day. It's better then nothing right !
Over and out

1 comment:

Gauja said...

æðislegar síður :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin