I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another card

I think this must be a personal record three cards within 24 hours ! It must mean I'm feeling better about my cards. So we have two birthdays to go to today. This card is for a friend that is turning 11 years old today :-)

Supplies: Bazzill cardstock, Dream Street Fresh line (suprise !), Basic grey stamp (I love it). American crafts thickers. Tim Holtz distressing ink and blending tool. Chipboard Maya Road. StazOn ink.

I forgot to post that I went to the gym this morning walked/jogged 4,7 km. I also got a two weeks program from a trainer and I'm going to weigh in after two weeks. So the pressure is on !
Over and out

2 comments:

phamil said...

Anna, this is so stinkin cute! You do beautiful cards!!!! Just wanted to check in and say "hello" and let you know I think of you often, just been so super busy, but never too busy to think ofa dear friend like you! Hugs to you!

ellen s. said...

that is too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin