I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Cards; CPS #130 and Hero Arts

This is my take on CPS card #130. I don't know what it is but I don't seem to be able to create cards that I totally love. I have several card idols that create the most gorgeous cards. Their cards always look so detailed. Mine don't. I just have to keep on working on this skill and hope that one day I'll be creating cards that I really love. Anyhow this one is for my sister who is turning 46 today ! Happy birthday my sweet sister.
Supplies: Bazzill, Pink Paislee, Cuttlebug, Fiskars border punch, MM stickers, Tim Holtz distressing Ink, Maya Road chipboard and the flower is American Crafts I think.


This card I created for Friends who had us over for dinner last friday. I just got my new Wood grain Hero Arts stamp. I think I'm in love !

Supplies: Bazzill, Hero Arts, Hambly rub ons, BG ribbon and MM stickers.


TFL

Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin