I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New LO's

It's been a while but what else is knew :-) Here few new LO's

Lately I have been trying to figure out what I'm mostly drawn to when I look at a LO. I totally love layering and details. So I want to focus on that on my next lo's. I want to try to remember the details and use more of my stuff on my LO's. I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out. It's simple but a start.

Title: Cute

Here are few pics of the "details"




Title: Friends
I totally adore these Hero Art stamps.
Title: Frosting Monster. I can't get enought of these Glitz design birds.


Title: Shall we play cards
About a year ago we started to teach our DD to play cards . Anyhow these are pics I took this year when she was asking me to play with her.

TFL
Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin