I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Guest Designer over at HSS

The sun is shining, birds are singing and I'm at work. I have 12 work days until my vaction starts. I have to admit I'm getting pretty tired and I need my vaction.

Shaunte Wadley is a Guest Designer over at HSS. Check out her challenge for us this month here. I totally love the challenge she put out there for us.

"The challenge is to document someone or something using what I call a "grid."Divide your layout up into equal sized sections, and treat each section as a mini-layout."
So in July I sat down and created a Christmas LO :-) how funny is that.

I wanted to do a LO with pics of my fav christmas deco.

Title: Christmas stuff
Supplies: Papers Fancy pants, American Crafts letters, MME chipboard (sliver), doodlebug ric rac, Prima flowers, Bo Bunny brads, KI memories Love Elsie stickers and some more stuff I found in my supplies.


TFL

Over and out

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin