I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Pink Paislee LO

We don't have many Scrap stores here in Iceland. There is this one online store called Scrap and fun and they are having a fun Summer game. Anna Sigga posts sketches that we can work with. I totally love working with sketches so this is perfect for me. Yesterday I really wanted to scrap. I had the time but I did not have the mojo until I saw this sketch. I followed the sketch 100% and this is the outcome.
Title: The Grass Garden (I know it sound funny in english)
Supplies: Pink Paislee papers and embellies, Bazzill, Martha Steward punch, Basic grey stamp, StazOn ink, Prima Letters and bling and a Doodlebug ric rac.


TFL
Over and out

3 comments:

Kathie said...

Very pretty Anna! Glad to see you finding time to scrap!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout and it's fab seeing creations from you girlie!

Hannapanna said...

Beautiful creations in here. Thanks for the inspiration. :) Hugs Hanna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin