I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New mixed with old

I started this LO yesterday and finshed it today. I totally love MLS products and wanted to use a new paper from them I just bought. I mixed some new products with old. The felt embellies are from American crafts and I bought them "long" time ago. It feels good to use products that have been laying around from a long time. Other products are bazzill, making memories, Hambly and punches.


Anyhow I feel like I'm stuck with my LO's. In my mind the pretty much all look the same and lack all details and fun techniques.

TFL
Over and out

1 comment:

Kathie said...

I think it is an adorable lo....love the photos...you are always amazing with multi-photo lo's! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin