I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HSS DT upload

Today is an upload day over at HSS you should head over there and check out the gallery.

This is a 2-pager I did. Title: Christmas Dinner 2007. The journaling is about our food traditions over the holidays. Supplies MME papers and embellies, bazzill, Jenni Bowlin, Basic grey and Cricut.
Here is another Christmas LO I did. Title Christmas Dress 2007. Supplies MME papers and embellies, Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories, Circut and Maya Road.

And finally here is a Snow LO with two of my fav snow pics of Sunneva. Title is simple Sunneve. Supplies MME paper and embellies, Jenni Bowlin and Cricut.

Check out all the new supplies over at HSS.
TFL
Over and out


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin