I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays

I spent some time in my scrap room last night and played with some of my beautiful supplies.

Here are new LO's.
Every year I scrap a LO using the Christmas card pic. This is the pic the went out with all the cards this Christmas. Sunneva 6 years old. Supplies are mostly Making memories, Prima flowers and a handmade flower by my friend Gabrielle Pollacco.


A friend of mine took these pics of me and Sunneva the winter 2008. Since I'm always behind the camera I really enjoy scrapping pics of me doing something fun with Sunneva.Title: How to Create a Snowman. Supplies are MME and Pink Paislee letters.


I don't have many pics of the three of us together. This one was taken (using timer) on New Years Eve 2007. Title: US 2007. The beautiful shaped paper is Bo bunny.

TFL
Over and out


2 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hiya honey, just wanted to stop by and say hello, hope you and your family are well, take good care and wishing you all the best for the new year XXX

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Ohhh! So lovely to see your scrap pages again Anna!! I especially love the Bo Bunny l/o and the gorgeous pick of you and your beautiful family!! Hope you are keeping well my friend!

~Gabi xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin