I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Monday, May 24, 2010

It's a beautiful day

The Sun is shining and I spent the hole day in the Garden with DH. Could life be any better !

Here is a LO I did using the Pink Paislee Cupid collection. I love this paperline. This photo was taken on Sunneva's birthday last year.

Supplies: Pink Paislee, Basic grey, Martha Steward punch, American Crafts letters, Queen & Co (felt hearts) and ric rac ribbon.

TFL
Over and out

2 comments:

Kathie said...

OMG look how big Sunneva is getting! Great lo!

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Sunneva is so adorable in her little pink get-up here Anna!! and the page is simply perfection!...Hope you're feeling well these days, you're in my thoughts hon!

~Gabi xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin