I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Friday, April 17, 2009

Guest Designer challenge

This month over at HSS we have the really talented Guest Designer challenging us. Her name is Beth Root and her challenge was about doing a lo's about something we care about. We had to use the same pp line for the LO. I choose Create paper so I could not use any other papers from other manufactures for my lo. We also had to use chipboard (it could not be letters).

Here is my take on the challenge.
Title: Because of you two I want a bigger family. Pics were taken June 17 2007.
Supplies: Create paper. Maya Road and Rusty pickle chipboards. Brads Basic grey. MM letters stickers. American Crafts letters. Doodlebug ric rac. Scenic Route stamps.
TFL
Over and out

1 comment:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Oh gosh..... This is such a cute page Anna!!!!
I just love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin