I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today is a DT upload day over at HSS. There are so many new awesome products in the store that I just can't help myself when it comes to shopping supplies.

This month I did 2 LO's and a card.

The title here is Love.
Supplies: Bazzill paper, Doodlebug pp and glitter, Queen&co pearls and brads, Stickers from MM, Tim Holtz grunge board, Fancy pants felt shapes and Websters ribbon.


Title Harry Potter. Sunneva and I love Harry Potter. I read all the books and I own all the movies. This is a thing we share. One night she sat down and started to spell and write Hagrid. I was so proud of her so I had to take some pics.
Supplies: Bazzill, Teresa Collins pp, Doodlebug design pp, Queen& co Felt shapes and pearls, MM stickers, American Crafts letters and Glitz birdie.

Sweetheart I love you.
Supplies: Bazzill, Teresa Collins pp, Doodlebug Design paper, Making Memories stickers and Mavy heart punch.
TFL
Over and out


2 comments:

Paulien van den Bosch said...

oh Anna...
What a super pages you've created!!!!!
Love them.
The card is awesome!!! wow

Hope all is well with ya!

Sharon said...

Hi there Anna, love your layouts and card. Love the colour combinations.
Luv SHaron

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin