I have to create 50 LO's and 12 cards before I can shop for new supplies (challenge started Feb 2)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

A 2-pager and my weekend project

Today is the first day of Winter and we have snow ! I love snow and I really need to take my DD out and get some cute snow pics.
This is a 2-pager I did last weekend. I could not for the life of me figure out how to scan the first page. For some reason it was all a mess so I just took a photo of it. These are pics from my mom's suprise birthday. She turned 70 last year and did not celebrate her birthday. My parents spent her birthday in Germany so when they came home we held her a suprise party.
Title: Suprise Birthday party
Supplies: Rusty pickle patterned paper and die cuts, bazzill paper, prima flowers, Fancy pants stamps, American Crafts thickers, MM stickers, Q&co pearls (I just love those pearls) and a lot of Tim Holtz distress Ink.




So this weekend I'm going to try to finish up my Skrappa newsletter project. I started it last weekend but need to find some inspiration to finish it ! So that is on my to do list this weekend with some other things.
TFL
Over and out








6 comments:

A Soldier Girl said...

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL ... girl I loved it .. hope you doing good.

paulien710 said...

ohhhhh, what a wonderful 2 pager Anna!!! I just love, that you always seems to manage, so many pics at one page.... you rock girl!!!!!!
Btw:...... I hope this week, my package will arrive from HSS. Thank you once again, for helping me through.

snow huh...... sigh..........

Kathie said...

Beautiful job on this Anna...you are the Queen of multi-pic lo's!!

Stacey said...

Anna!!! Those pages are gorgeous!!!!!! You are sooo good at using multiple pics!!!

Kathie said...

Tag your it...see my blog.

love you :)

Anna Sigga said...

Fab layout and I tagged you girl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin